Interior of the Harvey House Restaurant with staff in the Business Block, November, 1948. Block 23, Building 8A. The restaurant opened on September 24, 1948 and closed in March of 1949. The building was originally known as the Stringfellow Building. Today the area is called Merchants Square. This image appears in the book, "Restoring Williamsburg" -- Visual Resources Collections.
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
54MB (9000 x 6000)