No items found.
View of Duke of Gloucester Street (Block 22) looking east from the College of William & Mary before the start of The Restoration in 1928. Today this area is Merchants Square. Identifiable stores in the foreground include College Pharmacy at left, (now DoG Street Pub), R.T. Casey & Sons General Merchandise (now William & Mary Bookstore/Barnes & Noble) and and Owen's Tire Shop (now The Craft House). The steeple of Bruton Parish Church can be seen in the distance at left. -- Visual Resources Collections
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
160MB (8100 x 6587)