View of the south side of the Duke of Gloucester Street, 1928, shown before the Business Block, now Merchants Square, was built. The Imperial Theater, Candy Kitchen, Norfolk Restaurant, and other shops line the street to the left. The Wren building at the College of William & Mary is at the end of the street. Frank Nivison Photography Collection.This image appears in the book, "Restoring Williamsburg". -- Visual Resources Collections.
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
53MB (8250 x 6463)