Williamsburg High School is demolished in this photograph dated June 1, 1933. Behind it stands the newly constructed Governor's Palace built on the original eighteenth century foundations. Frank Nivison Photography Collection -- Visual Resources Collections. This image appears in the book, "Restoring Williamsburg". For more information about this image go to: https://rocklib.omeka.net/collections/show/29.
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
129MB (9034 x 7146)